Wedding Hall Catches Fire During Reception in Lagos, Video Goes Viral

A video of a wedding hall catching fire during a reception in Oregun, Lagos state, Nigeria, has been circulating online and has garnered a lot of attention. Fortunately, none of the guests were injured, and everyone was able to evacuate the blazing hall safely.

One online commentator reacted to the video, saying, “Oh Lord! At first glance, I thought it was part of the decoration before I read the caption. ”

Read more reactions below:

“May our Bid day not turn to our worst nightmare. I Hope no one got Hurt. ”

God!!! Nobody deserves this on their Big Day”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *